Tuesday, October 1, 2013

i finally posted the third chapter of tomato crush on wattpad!!!!!!!


Chapter 3:
Be my tomato lady


“Because… she’ll be my tomato lady!” He said making his fan girl’s eyes grew big of madness.

It was for a fact the most heroic moment I ever experienced in my sixteen years of existence. I can’t find the suitable words to tell him. Anyway, he’s still busy minding with his fan girls in the meantime though so I don’t think I need to hurry thinking at all.

Leomark standing in front of me, defending me against his very own fans seem unbelievably true for me. I can’t help but wonder if this is true or I am just being consumed by my sub craniums’ extra terrestrial imagination.

“If anyone of you intends to hurt her, then be prepared of the consequences that I’ll bestow you.” Leomark said which adds more fuel to the fire that is already burning from his fan girls’ eyes.

The fan girls finally withdraw from the area which leaves me and Leomark alone again. Leomark pats the top of my head and slowly slides to the strand of my hair to my cheek, “you’re fine now. They won’t bother you anymore.” He said.

I slap his hand away from my face the moment he was about to touch my lower lip. “Don’t you dare try to make move to me again, pervert! You won’t get thrice this time! Not anymore!” I nearly cried out.

Leomark seriously look at me with his saddened eyes. I wonder why I suddenly read his communicating eyes. I won’t give in again. I won’t let my guard down again specially around him.

“You’re as wild as an alley cat when mad you know but still, you never seizes to amuse me.”  He abruptly said out of the blue.


I became speechless. Speechless in a sense that I can’t pick any word to throw back at him, was he giving me a compliment or what? I really can’t tell.



If you wish to read more of the thrilling pages of tomato crush chapter 3: be my tomato lady, you can read it here: http://www.wattpad.com/26472329-tomato-crush-chapter-3-be-my-tomato-lady 

No comments:

Post a Comment