Wednesday, September 25, 2013

manga illustration cover of TOMATO CRUSH in full colors




as for my promise, here's the manga illustration cover of TOMATO CRUSH in full colors. I hope you like it.




✿✿✿

"Hi! I am very delighted to welcome you on my page. It’s not like everyday someone so vibrant as you clicks my page and read its contents. I am really happy to share all these post to you... hope you never stop passing by here to read my post and it would cheer me up to read your commentaries too. ^_^
 Thank you...thank you...thank you..."

✿✿✿

I am Adrianne Gomez.
Currently one of the writers at our school organ,
A certified bookworm, book hunter, or book-nerdo(my term),
I am fond of composing songs and trying my best to sing them too…
I am an anime and manga enthusiast. As a matter of fact, I am really working my best to create my story covers in manga illustrations.
  I really love music, music is my best friend at all times…for all seasons. 

Enjoy reading my work and hope you could vote for them on wattpad.

Keep supporting!

✿ #TomatoCrush

✿ #InsideMySistersDiary

✿ #LastFirstKiss

✿ #AliceParker

And more UP COMING works from MissAdrianneGomez on Wattpad. J



No comments:

Post a Comment