Saturday, September 21, 2013

chapter 2 of Tomato Crush is out on wattpad now!



Tomato Crush



Chapter 2:
The Residue of a stolen kiss



I consider that fifteen seconds stolen torrid kiss as a debt leomark has to pay heavily.
I was standing astounded in front of everybody. I feel like I’ve been tormented by someone so dangerous for fifteen minutes and now leaving me still breathless and ashamed like this.
People around looked at me like an intruder as seen literary from their gazes. I feel like if those were fire and I’m an ice cube, I would have ended as a hot one-fourth volume of melted ice or much worse is vapor gone from a solid ice cube.
I could just wish to evaporate right away but then I always end up going back to the reality that it would never happen.

I was surprised that none from the leomark’s fan club or his make-up artist attempt to touch me, they instead rush to follow where leomark had run to.



don't forget to vote! thanks ^__^


No comments:

Post a Comment